amazon search box

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Emergency services cut person out of car after accident outside Tottenham Court Road station


Emergency services have responded to a car accident on London's Oxford Street directly outside Tottenham Court Road station today (November 27).

Footage shows police ambulance crews and firemen attending the scene of the wrecked car.

The filmer said: "[I] went out to get lunch, fire engines rushed past me, saw police closing traffic down.

"Saw airbags had all gone off and fireman starting to cut the person out of the car.

"[I was] unsure if there were any critical injuries and traffic had backed up, loads.

"I was shocked to see such a huge crash on what is quite a slow road

"With all the pedestrians that cross that street, I hope no one was seriously injured, or worse.

"There were hundreds of bystanders watching the event unfold but I thought I'd better leave the emergency support to focus on the task at hand."

via Dailymotion https://ift.tt/37DrVhn

No comments:

Post a Comment