amazon search box
Wednesday, 22 July 2020
Trump on Ghislaine Maxwell, ‘I wish her well’ as Epstein ‘madam’ she faces child sex charges
Trump responded: "I don't know – I haven't really been following it too much. I just wish her well, frankly."
The president continued: "I've met her numerous times over the years – especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach. But I wish her well."
Trump also pointed out that he "does not know the situation with Prince Andrew", whose past ties to Epstein have come under scrutiny.
via Dailymotion https://ift.tt/2WMIeER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
9-1-1 Season 3 Episode 7 : Athena Begins ⇘⇘⇘ TO WATCH FULL EPISODE, CLICK LINK BELOW ⇙⇙⇙ 【 https://ift.tt/2PNAXSy 】 Synopsis ⇘ 9-1-1 S...
-
((S10E9)) Blue Bloods Season 10 Episode 9 || "Grave Errors" Click Here : [[ https://ift.tt/2D5vJtA ]] Storyline : Erin di...
No comments:
Post a Comment